Create an interactive and clickable map of Canada
Features of this map
This online tool allows you to create an interactive and clickable map of Canada with custom display settings such as area color, area hover color, label color, label hover color, stroke color, background color and transparency and many more. Custom URLs can also be linked to individual map areas as well as labels and tooltips.
- Colors and hover colors of map areas can be set either globally or individually
- Label colors and label hover colors of map areas can be set either globally or individually
- Label fonts of map areas can be set globally
- Labels of map areas can be switched on/off
- A transparent or colored background
- 3 types of stroke type: solid-, dashed- and none
- Dynamic stroke color, stroke width and stroke hover width
- Links either open in the same or in a new tab.
- Tooltips of map areas can be switched on/off
- The map is fully responsive. To make the containing iframe fully responsive on your website, see answer #1 on our Frequently Asked Questions page
What our users say
Regions displayed on our Clickable map of Canada
Our clickable map of Canada displays the regions listed below. Settings like colors, links and tooltips for each region can be customized independently by clicking the region on the map.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northern Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territory
Available map formats
This interactive clickable Canada map comes in 3 available formats: as an online map, as a jQuery plugin or as a Wordpress plugin.
- The online map comes with an exclusive editor that works exactly the same way as the clickable map editor on this page
- The jQuery clickable map plugin and our Wordpress plugin are available as file downloads
When you are done editing the map, save it by pressing the ‘SAVE MAP’ button in the bottom of the control panel! You can either save the map for free (US only) or for a small amount that will let you come back to edit it as many times as you want.
After saving the map, grab the IFRAME code from the modal box that pops up, and paste it to your website's HTML code!
If you need more information, or if you want to download this map as a clickable map plugin or if you have a idea of a custom map that you want us to create for you, you can always reach us by using the contact form.